Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the Cillas crap on hello fresh but I noticed the box a few vlogs ago and Assa said he was cooking it and said “not sponsored”. Did he contact them begging for a sponsored vlog, the pitch being, when dad has to cook all week or something, and they agreed? They sponsor anyone though so couldn’t be hard, dime a dozen….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched the Cillas crap on hello fresh but I noticed the box a few vlogs ago and Assa said he was cooking it and said “not sponsored”. Did he contact them begging for a sponsored vlog, the pitch being, when dad has to cook all week or something, and they agreed? They sponsor anyone though so couldn’t be hard, dime a dozen….
No they are 100% sponsored by hello fresh. But they put the sponsored videos on Ps channel. Then just mention it on the big channel. It is both skirting the rules and double dipping.

It isn't hard to get sponsored by hello fresh. They are less than special. I have several friends who were approached by the company for a deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like a piss stained stairwell with a drunk covered in his own sick at the bottom step. Who thought that this was good advertising for healthy skin and beauty products?
Shes so hip and edgy!
It reminds me of the vlog when they went to Georgia (I think) right at the beginning of the pandemic. They went to some graffiti covered tunnel that was known for pics, so Isaiah could take some. Asa was filming. At one point he pans to Isaiah, who is holding his camera and looking through it. Asa scans just a hair more, and there is Big P, posing with one leg against the wall and hand on her hip just cheesing it up. Isaiah said "I'm not taking pictures of you Mom, what are you doing?"
It was great! She tried to laugh it off like she knew that, but she was busted being cringey as hell! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes so hip and edgy!
It reminds me of the vlog when they went to Georgia (I think) right at the beginning of the pandemic. They went to some graffiti covered tunnel that was known for pics, so Isaiah could take some. Asa was filming. At one point he pans to Isaiah, who is holding his camera and looking through it. Asa scans just a hair more, and there is Big P, posing with one leg against the wall and hand on her hip just cheesing it up. Isaiah said "I'm not taking pictures of you Mom, what are you doing?"
It was great! She tried to laugh it off like she knew that, but she was busted being cringey as hell! 😂 😂
I remember that 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has shown affection. Not for P.... but also HOW she shows affection is different. She seeks out and sits with a person, and actively seeks out interaction. You see it with Ass step dad and awhile back with his dad. All not involving food at all. I do think, because Ass is her main (and almost only) care giver she is drawn to more masculine energy.

And obviously connects better to people who treat her as a person and not a trained monkey.

Affection in ASD often looks a lot different then NT people.
You put this perfectly.
Does Abbie interact and demonstrate emotions the way an NT person would? No. Does that mean she doesn't have more complex emotions (meaning more complex than just basic need things like I'm hungry, I'm sleepy etc)? No.
If you're expecting her to reciprocate and express emotions in the way NT people would, going by that criteria it will seem like she doesn't have or experience emotions.

One way to think of it would be a person who has difficulties saying to their loved ones "I love you", but will show it in other ways like buying you your favorite treat, making sure you got home safely, doing the dishes and laundry for you when you're exhausted... etc things like that. They show it in other ways. So, even tho they aren't direct about it, they still experience and demonstrate it in their own ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If this doesn't scream narcissism I don't know what does.... she thanked HIM for what he did.... HE felt hurt vicariously... and he couldn't see what else there could possibly be to it outside if how it affected him.

Narcissist can't walk in someone else's shoes... to them no one else even has shoes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He says several times in this VIDEO that he wants to be transparent, and be real with everyone....
View attachment 834668
I'm not going to lie Priscilla gets a lot of flack on the site. But a lot of people don't realize that she actually has feelings, her only problem with Abby is that she doesn't know when to back off.
View attachment 834670
This comment makes no sense how this is transparency if you don't show true emotion. I can imagine Priscilla crying. Why even bring it up Assa?
i get that it must be hard for your child to not show any emotion when you return after days away. But they know she doesn’t always react. They’ve said multiple times abbie doesn’t fake emotion- what you see if what you get. After 16 years of knowing this I don’t know what they were expecting out of Abbie? Why is cilla’s worth as a parent wrapped up on whether her child gives her a hug or not? It’s just weird. I think they were hoping for that to happen and it was all for clicks and views. Nothing they do is ever transparent or real, there’s always an edit here or a twist of the truth there, even just flat out lies. Even Asa and cilla’s hug was over the top, and why film it? So fake. He had to put the camera in the right place and then make sure that they were stood in the right place go catch it on camera. What an amazing life they lead. Can’t even hug your wife without filming it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes, it’s pretty much a diaper bag. I would personally never travel anywhere with Abbie without all the necessary things you would bring for a baby/toddler, including snacks. Too unpredictable what could happen.
I'm actually surprised neither A-Hog nor P-Sow saw the opportunity to get a fancy, exepnsive, designer diaper bag & carry it themselves.
-Bc all the Thingths is Money, Money is Prestige, Prestige is Piousness, Piousness is Food, Food is Love and their cupths overfloweth. They're heavy in riches like Royality (like 18th century-ish when everyone had syphilis)!!-
Can someone make that into an inspirational wall hanging for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sweet girl was NOT happy that the beast was home. Abbie hates the beast, and the beast hates Abbie. Abbie likes it just her and Ass, but is it really any surprise? He does most of the caregiving for her and as much as I hate the fat twit, he shows genuine affection for her and I believe he truly loves her. The beast does duck ALL for sweet girl unless it involves feeding her or picking out clothes. She never interacts one on one with things Abbie enjoys and is able to do. We never see the beast sit next to Abbie on the couch, listening to music or doing stuff Abbie enjoys. Instead she gets all up in Abbie's space and forces hugs and kisses on her. Then gets upset when Abbie punches her lights out and beats on those picnic hams.

The beast showed more genuine affection towards Thandy the dog and Maverick than she did to Abbie. The beast just looks at Abbie like a miserable trout with her downward turned mouth. Abbie didn't want the bleeping popcorn, feeder. She wanted you to duck off again and NEVER COME BACK.

As if the vlog wasn't bad enough, the beast flashes her huge duck off box of MAXI PADS. Great, I really needed that awful mental image of her on the rag. She probably can't use anything other than pads because she can't see her beaver to insert a tampon because of her huge gunt.

I regret nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It looks like a piss stained stairwell with a drunk covered in his own sick at the bottom step. Who thought that this was good advertising for healthy skin and beauty products?
I don't know why but I think of a linebacker when I see this pic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Who was the woman, whose legs and shoes we saw heading into the bathroom on burger night?
Excellent eye, Cardinal Rule! On the FA vlog he cooked 3 burgers and I just assumed the extra burger was to fill his big ole gullet BUT there was an unknown woman there quietly slipping into the bathroom.

hb.png

hb2.png

If it was Thumper and it was innocent Asshole would have filmed it. He wouldn't be cooking dinner for a respite worker. And those sure aren't Lurch's or his sister's calves.
And it's not as if Abbie can tell Piggy what went on at the house whilst she was away. Maybe that has something to so with why Abbie was so upset when Piggy came home?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just thinking about Abbie after school. She had respite after school…. They are home when she gets home but Asa said she was in a mood because in part she didn’t want to take a shower. He heard the respite person (and Abbie) having a hard time who I take gave her the shower. Big B stays back because he wants to film happy reunion with a clean child. Maybe they blank Abbie when respite is around…. So P missed her girl so much that she waited until Abbie was prepared and camera ready to reunite for the camera. (you would think she would want to bathe Abbie has a bonding loving motherly thing after being away, yeah, no.).

61A62F52-BAE2-4585-9210-29F32BCBA3F9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have made it as far as Ass’ word vomit in the beginning of the vlog. I am of the opinion that they absolutely knew how Abbie would react when Pig returned home.
Moobs: I know we have had a lot of silver lining videos lately. Daddy/daughter date, etc.
The set up.
Moobs: I did not share the hardships with Pig because she was already dealing with Mom guilt, on top of Special needs Mom guilt.
What bleeping Mom guilt? Y’all see any guilt coming from her?
Pig was already crying when she walked in the door. Did not have a single thing to do with Abbie…or missing anyone for that matter. She was mourning her freedom. Her freedom to eat, drink and be merry without having to pretend like she gives two shits about the IDD princess.
They/ Moobs are planning ahead to manipulate their audience. You can just feel it. You can SEE it. UGH! Foolish slobs.🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Excellent eye, Cardinal Rule! On the FA vlog he cooked 3 burgers and I just assumed the extra burger was to fill his big ole gullet BUT there was an unknown woman there quietly slipping into the bathroom.

View attachment 835379

View attachment 835395

If it was Thumper and it was innocent Asshole would have filmed it. He wouldn't be cooking dinner for a respite worker. And those sure aren't Lurch's or his sister's calves.
And it's not as if Abbie can tell Piggy what went on at the house whilst she was away. Maybe that has something to so with why Abbie was so upset when Piggy came home?
I wonder if those legs are Sherries? I guess they could be respite as well. Asshat was saying he couldn't take a shower being alone with Abbie.... why couldn't he schedule his shower while respite was there? I wonder if his sister or Lurch comes over and helps out since they live so close.

Asshat was definitely trying to generate some sympathy from the HUMPERS in the last VLOG.

I also hope they realize the HUMPERS are most likely not the audience who can afford HELLO FRESH..it is a luxury for most.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.